Forum Replies Created
February 17, 2013 at 5:25 pm #15004
Greenville extension old concept arts:February 17, 2013 at 12:42 am #14997
Once again thanks ” data-emoticon=”” srcset=”/firstname.lastname@example.org 2x” width=”20″ height=”20″>
Whole map:February 15, 2013 at 7:31 pm #14988
Next PlayStation 2 conversion: Barn Shortcut.
Overall news: http://www.djbozkosz.wz.cz.
Old PS2 gameplay:
time: 14:50.January 30, 2013 at 9:22 pm #14930
[/youtube:7xarl3lv]January 28, 2013 at 11:51 pm #14922
Pouzdro.bmpJanuary 25, 2013 at 6:32 pm #14913
A little progress:January 14, 2013 at 9:47 pm #14865
Second version – toughened glass:
A little inspiration:January 13, 2013 at 6:04 pm #14857
Maybe final version of shattering:January 12, 2013 at 11:35 pm #14852
calculated during learning to school exams…
And some glass effects:December 27, 2012 at 11:25 pm #14729
I summarized (in Czech) description of my Boz Mod on my website: http://www.djbozkosz.wz.cz/index.php?id=modding/boz_mod.
Here is English translation:
Overall changes in Freeride:
- reworked freeride scipts: speeding, gun shop
- light auto-health
- camera fov – for better acceleration and brake effect in the car
- jump out of the car
- photomode – custom camera set, save camera, etc.
- dynamic weather and day cycle, sun ray effect, volumetric lights
- reflective water – Water Shader (special thanks: MR F) + own water with sun reflection
- reflective road
- water isn’t deadly now
- draw distance is increased to three kilometers
- sparial grass and other vegetation
- work on road, common jumping platforms
- various types of missions: action from Salieri, something with cars from Lucas
Changes in Freeride: City:
- new locations: Salieri’s bar, Morello’s bar, Italian Garden, Bertone’s service, Tommy’s house, aisle from Running Man mission, factory from Just For Relaxation mission (available in mission), etc.
- cars on every car parks, some park are secured
- subway – is linked on the old elevated railroad, from Winslet Ave in Little Italy over train station in Works Quarter, under harbor to Municipal Building in Central Island, then over Downtown to church in Oakwood and to Market Ave in Hoboken
- countryside as background
Changes in Freeride: Countryside:
- new locations: Clarks Motel, meadows and fields which were unavailable before – around motel, farms and behind rest stop, road to the hill in the center of coutryside, hole near downhill from big bridge, Deadfall Pass – pass behind the dam, road around vineyards – both are conversions from PlayStation 2 game version
- new city and countryside as background, patches in countryside – new forests, etc.
Changes which are visible in whole game:
- high resolution ground textures
- HD trees + mipmapping
- mipmapping for all buildings in the city
- enhanced reflection for all cars
- some more modified textures (blood, glows, particle effects, etc.)
- inproved gun sounds, glass sounds, etc.
- …November 25, 2012 at 12:16 pm #14503
Cooling system while baking lightmaps:November 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm #14375
Standard object to sector converter implemented.November 4, 2012 at 1:12 pm #14342
Great <img src="/wp-content/uploads/invision_emoticons/smile.png" alt="” data-emoticon=”” srcset=”/email@example.com 2x” width=”20″ height=”20″>October 29, 2012 at 7:51 pm #14292
In material types I discovered flag which changes drawing of environment texture. Exported models from Zmodeler have only overlay mixing. But If you add 0x00000400 (in file 00040000) to material type, result will be additive environment mapping. Env ratio will be ignored, but I doesn’t matter, because you can use whole range of brightness. Eg for sun reflections on the cars.
This is better than old overlay type, because when you set the env ratio to 1, diffuse texture will be invisible.October 23, 2012 at 8:28 am #14259
I updated informations at first post.