Announcement

If you are having trouble logging in, please reset your password.
If that does not work, please use the "Contact Us" to contact an admin.

June 23, 2012, 01:15:48 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
<div><iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4YyVkLtIPTo?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>

it is possible a script to do that in salieri's bar

#1 June 23, 2012, 01:42:56 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
Nice find!

#2 June 23, 2012, 03:05:52 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
Sure it is.Ive made it in my mod with a bottle of wine.In M1 its possible to even make your own missions,almost everything.

I can send you a script but you better start off by learning to work with Bscript and Mafia World Editor to understand the process.

#3 June 23, 2012, 03:39:07 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
QuoteSure it is.Ive made it in my mod with a bottle of wine.In M1 its possible to even make your own missions,almost everything.

I can send you a script but you better start off by learning to work with Bscript and Mafia World Editor to understand the process.

where i can find a tutorial?

#4 June 23, 2012, 03:48:00 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
Darren made one Tutorial about each tools for mafia 1 and modding it in general.Check it out too.But what you are looking for is here.

Ive started off with these too.Its all connected,once you understand this you can go further.

Making NPC to play a custom animation -

http://rubymafiamods.forums-free.com/th ... l-t10.html

________________________________________________________________________________

Creating your own bodyguard into freeride

http://rubymafiamods.forums-free.com/ho ... al-t9.html

_________________________________________________________________________________

Take your time.What you will learn here is how to use Bscript-The best scripting tool for Mafia 1

Mafia world editor-3D editor where you will be placing objects

and basics of scripting.

Take your time and expect that things wont work on a first try though.

#5 June 23, 2012, 04:30:05 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
and for tommy play a animations it is the same way?

#6 June 23, 2012, 04:48:09 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
Yes

But you need to add and change a few commands.

Add player_lockcontrols 1  to not interrupt the play of the animation and add player_lockcontrols 0 at the end to unlock the controls back.

change enemy_playanim to person_playanim 0, "xx" (if findactor of the player is defined in 0)

If you want the animation to be started after clicking somewhere for example at the bar so add detector_waitforuse-you need to have a detector spawned in the exact place at the editor

You probably have a chaos in these commands right now so i reccomend you  first to be patient and finish the basic stuff.Because this require to spawn detectors and work with the world editor which you should be familiar with from those tutorials i just sent you links for.

I will send you the script later,for example drinking animation cause the structure of the script needs to be correct otherwise it wont work.You can also study simple scripts from the missions in mafia.That way you will learn a lot.You should first finish the very basics to move on the next level.Cause the basics are the start of every script.

#7 June 23, 2012, 05:48:43 PM Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest
i wanna make a animation for tommy sit down when i listen radio on paulie's house in capo 4 mod i wonder with you have some sit down amination ready