SUUU

Mafia Retextured mod

Hi, my username is SUUU, and I am glad to present you my mod for Mafia 1 - "Mafia Retextured". It is not full Mafia retexturig. This mod incudes:

1.Mafia cars retexturing, including interiors, exteriors, meny original skins for

autos, new very realistic wheels, tyres.

2.New road textures, with hi realistic asphalt textures, tram tracks and other objects.

3.New grass, grounds, fine trees and bushes.

4.Many real signboards and some new facades of the houses.

5.New tram real skin.

Point of this mod is that it makes game more realistic.All it much changes the appearance of Mafia.

I will continue to improve another textures of Mafia in the future.

Please comment on this mod and tell me how to improve I can bear criticism :)

You can download this mod from Mafia 1 mods area

Hello :)

It's a nice thing you have done, sir. Could you post more screens of it ?

Your modification is pretty likely to be uploaded to our Download Section :cheer:

Good job, we always appreciate guys who keep Mafia 1 modding world alive.

thanks, I just like Mafia, and make what I can for my favorit game..

Could you reupload it? I don't understand russian very much, but it seems to be unavailable.

You can download it from here:

Rule 11:

The double post is not allowed on this board, unless the post above is more than one day.

Thank you for using the "edit".

If you make the mistake then you will be automatically merged double post but if this continues you will receive a warning.

This is a triple post, just to let you know please use the edit button :)

Thanks - johncena1

but soon I'll make a new version of this mod, It is much better.

I love You man! This is the best texture mod I've seen :o hmy: . Will you make new icons and speedometer?

Edit: I think that Bruno Speedster is too bright.

You can reduce the brightness of the bruno file. It is in the maps folder. About spidometer, -it did not me, I can give you the download link.

I am eager to see your new version as the version 3 is not available any more. I love your trees, the grass in Version 2 was still too intense but if that is lightened a bit it will be wonderful. the cover shot for Version 3 looks superb. I am mostly interested in the landscape changes as some of the vanilla landscape textures are just awful, the bright yellow green grass, and the orange trees esp. The cliffs by the ocean and the lighthouse are too yellow orange too, that cliff texture needs to be darkened and changed to a neutral colour. I am looking for the hedge texture as it is too bright too. thanks so much for your work on this, and please post a link for the new set as soon as you can thanks.

can you give us a new download link for the speedometer? the link is gone thanks. MediaFire is a good upload location.

thanks for the note about the upcoming release much appreciated to hear that. thanks.

Some cars has no texture

I downloaded version 2 :(

Some cars has no texture

I downloaded version 2 :(

Yeh its not always possible to make a mod perfect.You can try finding the names of the texture the car needs and copy them from the original.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Btw its great that there are still folks like SUU who make these texture and graphic mods.

sorry' date=' forgot to put, so these files[/quote']

[attachment] car textures.zip[/attachment]

I see that there are general problems with attachments - I recommend using hosting sites and pasting the links - C.

sorry, I can not add these files are for technical reasons