vapno92

Accessible main menu room

Hi guys! Because this topic disappeared after problems with forum, I created it again.

Long time ago, I made this just for my own purposes. This was made about a 2 years ago, when I discovered Mafia World editor.

Idea is simple, through "secret door" in Tutorial, you can enter Main Menu room with Tommy and explore it. Only problem is, that there's nothing to do there :cheer: I'll maybe improve it, add some extra functions, possibilities for "make a trip" to another "non-playable" locations and it maybe will be good one-use modification ;) Old video from mod is HERE.

I'll re-up it when i come home from school.

No, I moved enter point near random tutorial doors, made video and named it "Mafia - secret tutorial doors" just to fool my friends, who know Mafia :) In downloadable version, entry doors are right next to training building. And there's also loading screen.

It's very good idea :cheer:

Weird thing hapenned to me yesterday, I made a secret door which loads MISE06-AUTODROM. After cutscene, Tommy appeared on starting line, but he wasn't in car and there wasn't starting count or special racing HUD. But most weird thing was, that Tommy racer was also there, he was in car and he was doing exactly the same as Tommy worker!

I'll post a video of it. I just made script, that teleports tutorial Tommy to Mission 6-Race. So you was playing as TutorialTommy, but TommyRacer was also there. You controlled two players at the same time :lol:

It could be interesting.A sort of a parade for players.They can travel and check old known locations such as garages,bar,gallery through Tutorial.And if you know how to do this you surely know how to make simple animations on people.It would be a very interesting mod,people can just switch between them etc.

But create a clone of those ones to not affect the original game.

If you need some help be sure to ask.

Yeah this is a great idea. I have some Mafia modding experiences, so I will do this in my free time. This is for first time, when I decided to show my work to other people.

And sure, if I'll need an advice, I'll write to you. Thanks for support :)

EDIT: Mafia Accessible main menu room is downloadable now.

FROM HERE