vapno92

Mafia free access mod

Hi guys! I'm now working on mod, that allows you to visit these locations from Tutorial:

Main menu room

Clark's motel

Racing circuit

Sarah's apartment

Service station

Hotel Corleone

Church

Old farm

Airport

Villa

Parking lot

Pep̮̩'s restaurant

Carlo's apartment

Steamboat

Old prison

Port

Bank

Paulie's apartment

Gallery

Car showroom

Empire bay

In every location, there will be a little quest or easter egg. You'll be able to explore every location without getting hurt by enemies. In garage, you can pick any car that you want. You'll be also able to select every playable character. There's a interface between Lost Heaven and Tutorial by that "closed" road in country. In country, there's access to lake and cottage, where you'll be able to get some sleep and wake in night.

Are you interested in it? Should I continue working on it?

Here is little video preview of mod:

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]42EV1WcikmY

Update: Here are some pictures, that should explain to you how transitions between scenes works. And also early pictures from some locations.

Game_2012_04_29_11_00_14_91.jpg

Game_2012_04_29_11_00_30_86.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_31_16_32.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_31_39_71.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_32_30_47.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_32_42_93.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_33_32_10.jpg

Game_2012_05_09_22_33_50_01.jpg

Very good work, vapno :lol:

Which service station do you mean ?

There's a interface between Lost Heaven and Tutorial by that "closed" road in country. In country' date=' there's access to lake and cottage, where you'll be able to get some sleep and wake in night.[/quote']

So that road will be used to teleport to these places ? And one more thing - where exactly will we be able to sleep ? Could you post a photo ? :cheer:

Service station from mission 7.

And about that place. Turon on freeride on countryside, select Lay-by and start. Turn around and you will see lake and some low-resolution buidling. You will be able to go there and visit that building (which will be replaed).

Nice vapno.I hope you manage to finish it like you want :)

Service station from mission 7.

And about that place. Turon on freeride on countryside, select Lay-by and start. Turn around and you will see lake and some low-resolution buidling. You will be able to go there and visit that building (which will be replaed).

Sorry, but what is lay-by ? :)

Freeride

When you click start game, you will see a menu when you select spawn point: Motel, Dam, China Town Exit and Lay-by. In CZ version, it's "Odpo?ÃÆívadlo".

Sorry for doubleposting, I just wanted to top it :o ops: I've added update also on first post, check video preview for my mod ;)

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]42EV1WcikmY

Liked the two UFOs and the little truck.They was so funny :cheer:

Well, scenes will be full of easter eggs. Slovak and maybe som Czech people should know, whos the voice at the end of the video :cheer:

Liked the two UFOs and the little truck.They was so funny :cheer:

Yeah, JOJOXX :)

Slovak and maybe som Czech people should know' date=' whos the voice at the end of the video[/quote']

I guess it is Paulie. Am I right ? :P

No, it's Ladislav MeliÃâ¦Ã¡ko, he is famous in our country. In he's own way :cheer:

It looks like you found some good sounds to your modification. MeliÃâ¦Ã¡ko rules :)

Guest Guest
width=425 height=344 type=youtube]42EV1WcikmY

Mi scusi? Can please a working link?

Bonjor-bonjour! This is all very interesting and beautiful, but I really misunderstood: the location will be loaded separately or is it all in the freeride will be? If so, why do not you join forces with Golod55 - it also makes the mod, and it should be noted for a long time, and this continued all known CityBars Mod, second version - there will be 40 open locations, boat trips and much more. Of course, some locations are different here, and would even like as Empire-Bay o_O, but in CityBars Mod v.2.0 they already exist. As they say, one head is good - two is better. S pÃâ¢Ã¡telským pozdravem, Ozaki. :)

Hello, Comrande :D Yeah, I cancelled my works on it. It was my introduction to modding. I was afraid, ho am I susposed to model single new room for Hotel Corleone and now, I am creating completely new interiors.

BTW are you sure, that CB2 is still in developement and it' not just frozen?

Guest Guest

It is unfortunate that this project will not, but it happens... most importantly, to the new project and the inspiration has not left the creator. The CB2 is not frozen (at least, the author has not abandoned it) - all in quietly but gradually coming! Of course, there are all sorts of times, but as I know, the development the project only on a person - and it's always harder and longer! Tak hodnÃ⺠átÃâºstí, mïj pÃâ¢Ã­tel, a trochu víc trpÃâºlivosti! ;)