johncena1

Any Interest in this?

Would anyone be interested if i made a car park somewhere in mafia 1, that had all of the nice cars in?

If you don't thats fine, I just wont make it :)

I am interested 100% :cheer: . I mean if you decide to make one, I would definitely use it :) .

You look like a promising modder, Johncena :)

I am interested 100% :cheer: . I mean if you decide to make one, I would definitely use it :) .

You look like a promising modder, Johncena :)

Lol thanks linukkis, but i still need help with stuff like scripting :P I can't do it alone :D

I'll get making it then :P

Any cars you want me to include?

Oh :(

I was hoping to get started now, but i packed away bscript onto another PC Doh! I will get started tomorrow maybe

I really wish I could help you with scripting, but sadly I have no experience in this stuff, sorry :( . Cars? Include any cars you want. If you ask me, I've always liked the Bruno Speedster Green. Don't know if because it's my favourite color or because normally it's probably impossible to find :) . So if you add it... ;)

Talking about the making of the mod, do it anytime you want and for your own pleasure :) There's no rush :)

I really wish I could help you with scripting' date=' but sadly I have no experience in this stuff, sorry :( . Cars? Include any cars you want. If you ask me, I've always liked the Bruno Speedster Green. Don't know if because it's my favourite color or because normally it's probably impossible to find :) . So if you add it... ;)

Talking about the making of the mod, do it anytime you want and for your own pleasure :) There's no rush :)

Ah ok, i will add this car in it :)

I like to get things done :P lol

Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 ;) And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher ;)

And if you don't have an idea for the place, I have found quite big square for you ;)

Look at the map, it's located in Hoboken/New Ark under that red dot:

yl01j.jpg

Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 ;) And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher ;)

And if you don't have an idea for the place, I have found quite big square for you ;)

yl01j.jpg

Thanks, i was thinking of where to put it. Ill check it out :)

Yeah, sure I am interested, I always wanted a place to add the best cars at, there was a save game for that but it was laggy as hell.

Yeah' date=' sure I am interested, I always wanted a place to add the best cars at, there was a save game for that but it was laggy as hell.[/quote']

Yeah thats why im not gonna add to many, or itll use lots of memory

I was thinking. Should I add it to the hideout mod?

Or should I make a new seperate mod?

You wouldn't be able to have the two mods installed at the same time.

should i do it for free ride extreme? or free ride?

I'd do it in Freeride, mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilÃÆá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.

I'd do it in Freeride' date=' mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilÃÆá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.[/quote']

Ok thanks, free ride it is then

I'd do it in Freeride' date=' mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilÃÆá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.[/quote']

About the parking lot - this one in New Ark area is much bigger ;)

yl01j.jpg

No problem, johncena1 ;) And how is the progress ? ;)

yl01j.jpg

No problem, johncena1 ;) And how is the progress ? ;)

Not well, it crashed the game, so i'm having a small break from modding :)

Ok, i'm going to restart this mod, But i was thinking, why do it in free ride, you can just pick the car you want at the beginning...

But yeah as already said FRX is used less. Hmm... what do you think guys? :o

Huh? so i should do it in Frx?

If you say so... It's your job and you rule it 8)

Well i can't decide :P