Don21The

Re: Mafia v2.0 Mod

I know that my eyey textures look not really like a human. So have edited :

game2013-03-0617-45-475uqd.jpg

My last post was before 3 months. Now, I'm back. But only partially.

It is limited so far. My Mafia v2.0 Mod will be publish finally in the 8/18/2013. Then from an Upload will occur there. Because I am now from tomorrow in to just in the 8/17/2013 on vacation, will be late of the Upload a little bit. On time to the release, then there will also be new Screens.

Mafia v2.0 Mod is online. You can see the download links at the first page. Have fun B)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit. 09/07/2013

I have upload 19 new pics in the gallery. I hope you like the new reskin with a few bugs fulled "Lost Heaven Port":

game.exe2013-9-6-23-4xgld5.jpg

Here only a few more:

game.exe2013-9-6-23-4cmymk.jpg

game.exe2013-9-6-23-4e7l7u.jpg

game.exe2013-9-6-23-4lnyxz.jpg

In the next days I will add a few new pics already. The update is work in progress, but i dosn't release before begin of November.

So, because so many people have problems with my mod I upload an update. After copy and paste in the maps folder Mafia will run :D

So, because so many people have problems with my mod I upload an update. After copy and paste in the maps folder Mafia will run :D

Nice! I gave you some front page exposure.

Thank you. By the way, I have upload both mods to the download section. I think that it is over with new textures. Now I'm working on new weapons and trees, maybe more vegetation in LH.

I still work on new vegetation for Mafia, but the game engine brings so much problems that a continues work is unpossible. I hope I can share new pics the next days.

I know it's the third post, but so can users see the new information. I have only 2 good news. Mafia1860 is back to work and will edit now the models of trees and the weapons. For everybody that dosn't know it, the Mafia 2 Weapon for M1 Mod is by him. The other thing a a few new pics :

game2013-10-2310-47-5raun6.jpg

game2013-10-1419-47-08rusc.jpg

game2013-10-1419-44-210ui3.jpg

The others pics can you find here: Gallery

I have decided that the trees are not good enough and want to make new one. I've got a good idea, to make the time to wait shorter. I want to try to publish every week one Wallpaper. Have fun:

wallpaper11zyka.jpg

Download Link in my first post.

Good god, this is truly amazing work you've been doing. Really looking forward to seeing the final piece :) And cool wallpaper!

Little Notice: All Dropbox links are temporarily down. Pls use for Download Zippyshare.

Actual the project is frozen, so we stop working for an indefinite time. Reasons for this is my broken computer and social life. I hope everybody this understands.

The project is only stopped, I must think how we do it next. My plan with the 3d models I want to realize will be make, but I don't now when. But first i will contact Mafia1860.