linukkis

entertainment off topic Do you play musical instruments?

Just as the topic states: do you play any musical instruments? :) If yes, what are they? I play the piano and the guitar :whistle: :)

I've been playing drums for the past 5 years, with great enjoyment from everybody within 1 mile. :whistle:

Also bass and the acoustic guitar from time to time. I love piano but can't play!

But yeah, I love music so that's a lot of my spare time for me.

I've been playing drums for the past 5 years' date=' [b']with great enjoyment from everybody within 1 mile[/b]. :whistle:

Haha!

But yeah' date=' I love music so that's a lot of my spare time for me.[/quote']

Me too, I couldn't imagine my life without music :)

But yeah' date=' I love music so that's a lot of my spare time for me.[/quote']

Yep, i'm always listening to the radio :D

if Garageband doesn't count' date='I don't play any instruments but i would like to learn to play guitar.[/quote']

Talking about guitars, it's not that hard to play :) (unless you really wanna "go pro").

i play eletric guitar and acoustic too sometimes me and my uncle go play in some bars to make some dough and catch some girls he is my best uncle :lol:

Nice, Scaletta93 :cheer: . I'm really looking forward till my skills are good enough to play an electric guitar ;)

i play eletric guitar and acoustic too sometimes me and my uncle go play in some bars to make some dough and catch some girls he is my best uncle :lol:

Haha awesome! :D

Haha awesome! :D

i wanted to say that :P

Nice' date=' Scaletta93 :cheer: . I'm really looking forward till my skills are good enough to play an electric guitar ;) [/quote']

you could start with the scales something like this

e:5-6-7-8 the last one the little e in the five you play with forefinger then 6 with the middle finger 7 with the ring finger and the 8 with the pinkie then make this with the big E but in the 1234 you know just for get fast fingers B)

Nice' date=' Scaletta93 :cheer: . I'm really looking forward till my skills are good enough to play an electric guitar ;) [/quote']

e:5-6-7-8 the last one the little e in the five you play with forefinger then 6 with the middle finger 7 with the ring finger and the 8 with the pinkie then make this with the big E but in the 1234 you know just for get fast fingers B)

Thanks very much, Scaletta :)

Just one question: 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th frets should be pressed on a single string one after another, for instance on e or E, or on different strings, for example 5th fret on high e, 6th on B, 7th on G and 8th fret on D?

Thanks very much, Scaletta :)

Just one question: 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th frets should be pressed on a single string one after another, for instance on e or E, or on different strings, for example 5th fret on high e, 6th on B, 7th on G and 8th fret on D?

one after another you come and gone all right, you can play in any string you like or change the frets like 12th 13th 14th and there goes

I can play acoustic guitar and sometimes electric. Two years ago I and my friends found a garage-group.

I can play acoustic guitar and sometimes electric. Two years ago I and my friends found a garage-group.

This is cool :) Maybe one day your band will grow into something bigger ;)

This is cool :) Maybe one day your band will grow into something bigger ;)

No. We dont have enough time. Work, university, personal life. One of us now serve in army.

Yes, I understand :) Anyways, don't give it up. If you meet up every once in a while, it's a very good way to escape ordinary routine and relax while playing some music with good mates ;) .

I also listen to the radio like johncena1 :)

And about musical instruments (I know that it may sound absurd :P ) - I have a wooden flute at home and I play it for fun sometimes :lol:

And about musical instruments (I know that it may sound absurd :P ) - I have a wooden flute at home and I play it for fun sometimes :lol:

nice :lol:

No, why do you think it is absurd? :) It's really nice you play the flute! :) Even if for fun only ;)

No, why do you think it is absurd? :) It's really nice you play the flute! :) Even if for fun only ;)

If you say so ;)