vapno92

3D models - some axis issues or something?

Hi guys, I have problems with Zmodeler, 3DS max, I don't know where. This is the problem: I use 4DS import plugin, export scene to Zmodeler, place it (in Zmodeler it's displayed properly), but ingame, 3DSmax objects are rotated 180ð... I opened Zmodeler again, and it was alll ok, but ingame it was rotated 180ð again. It only happens, when I use the 4DS import plugin for 3DS max. I also happened with horse model downloaded from the internet.

Problem isn't cause by 3DS max itself, because I use it also for exporting maps from Counter strike and it's all OK.

Hi guys, I have problems with Zmodeler, 3DS max, I don't know where. This is the problem: I use 4DS import plugin, export scene to Zmodeler, place it (in Zmodeler it's displayed properly), but ingame, 3DSmax objects are rotated 180ð... I opened Zmodeler again, and it was alll ok, but ingame it was rotated 180ð again. It only happens, when I use the 4DS import plugin for 3DS max. I also happened with horse model downloaded from the internet.

Problem isn't cause by 3DS max itself, because I use it also for exporting maps from Counter strike and it's all OK.

Use in Zmodeler function "Display\Local Axis\Flip" or "Display\Local Axis\Move".