lpg_unit

[WIP|BETA] SC-20K

This one's a little experiment I made as I was looking for scripts for me to import my stuff to Mafia. Mr. F from Palermo Club did this, and so I thought maybe I could muck around with it despite it being reported to be buggy.

2e1u71u.jpg

[youtube:346svtqp]

[/youtube:346svtqp]

Getting the original weapon to show up on Max was a bit of a chore as I couldn't get his 4DS import script to work on Max 2011, so what I did was to open the 4DS file on Zmodeler, export it as a DFF, and then load it into 3DS Max. I then did my thing, adjusted my custom model to fit, fiddled with materials and then exported it for use ingame. The muzzle flash didn't seem to work, but at least I managed to get my gun ingame. ;D

Oh, and if anyone knows the name of the tommy gun firing sound, feel free to tell me about it - the gun I have is silenced, and so it wouldn't make any sense if it spits out loudly.

Good work. But maybe better if you conver more HQ moddel?

Yeah, maybe I'll try that some time. This one's a test for now, unless if there's a better import/export script for 3DS Max. I can try using Zmodeler for doing things, but I'm not really used to that tool if you ask me.

Yeah, maybe I'll try that some time. This one's a test for now, unless if there's a better import/export script for 3DS Max. I can try using Zmodeler for doing things, but I'm not really used to that tool if you ask me.

I can write a tutorial about converting weapon to Mafia. You need only SC weapons?

I can write a tutorial about converting weapon to Mafia. You need only SC weapons?

Sure, that'll be much appreciated.

I'm into that car' date=' do you know where can I get any ? 8) [/quote']

You mean the Airflow? It came with the Real Car Facing mod, v1.5 to be exact.

Yes, that's the one, thanks :)

Yes, that's the one, thanks :)

You're welcome! I actually looked for that ride after watching the Kit Kittredge movie.

The muzzle flash didn't seem to work' date=' but at least I managed to get my gun ingame. ;D [/quote']

I made a small program for this some time ago. You just need to have Java installed. http://www.chudomodels.wz.cz/mafia/programs.html

Thanks! I was actually wondering as to why the hell the flash doesn't work even if I use Zmodeler for exporting. At first I thought that I just mucked things up when I used Max for exporting, but now that you mentioned that applet, you saved my ass on that one.