mafian565

Injector

Hello, year ago I downloaded Injector v7 for Mafia 2. Everything was Ok, I understand of the LUA codes, I did some new scripts (smoking...) than I bought original game, I had some problems but I don't know why but week later It was working... Now I had to re-install my game, I put injector into the folder with the game but it doesn't work. I want to try some new scripts but I can't now. Don't you know how to do it is work? Sry for english I am not from English-speaking country.. ;)

Hello' date=' year ago I downloaded Injector v7 for Mafia 2. ... Now I had to re-install my game, I put injector into the folder with the game but it doesn't work. I want to try some new scripts but I can't now. Don't you know how to do it is work?[/quote']It is Klusark's injector, isn't it?

Then there should be a log.log file in your Mafia2\pc folder. Read its contents (or post it).

If you're using a script with "bindkey" not working you probably forgot to copy KlusarkPlugin.dll

into pc\InjectorPlugins.

I figured it out. Everything is now working, I remembered I downloaded pc.zip from M2 multiplayer and it was working so I did it now and it is OK. ;)