Mike Bruski

W.I.P. - Delizia 410 Grand American - Completed

If you can eXistenZ34, could you export the Delizia file from FR JA into a .3ds file and send me a link to download it? I could make great progress with that 3D file. And also the same wheels on the original Delizia.

I mean importing model in game.

May be I'm stupid, but, as I know, to import textures, changes in files people use sds tool gui. Why can't we import model in game using this way?

Work is coming along great, I got the Normals and Dirt layers and the base specular map for the body panels, I've got pretty much exactly like what the game requires on the car in blender, got a few more things to add dirt on like the chrome etc, and the interior is still empty atm I am awaiting the use of the Delizia 3D model from the JA DLC because the interior is the exact from the original Delizia.

NEW PICS! I have spent quite awhile setting up normal maps, dirt layer maps, including base specular maps, and learning a few things here or there, and the photo's show from what I believe, is to how the car would look if it was imported into the game...

Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part IV 60% Done - updated date : Jan./6th/2012

newrendershot162012clea.png

newrendershot162012clea.png

(Dirty Delizia 410 Grand American )

newrendershot162012dirt.png

Please tell me your thoughts, i've worked real hard on this project, I really want to bring the Delizia 410 back to where it belongs.

Btw, if you want to see the evolution of this project, go to page 1 of this thread.

it really takes shape. I am not familiar with use of 3D software.

But this type of file, you said something.

"import mafia2.blend"

or

"mafia2tools.ms"

Well, I didn't actually import any models from the game into blender just yet, I just took the textures from the Delizia_grandeamerica.sds file and created the wheels from scratch and textured them from the cars-universal.sds. Only time I need to import the Delizia from JA DLC is actually my next thing, because I need the interior 3D object, including the windscreen wipers and the license plate. I am not sure at all how to export the Delizia from the JA DLC but if you know, please do tell me.

How does everyone fancy the latest pictures from the Delizia?

Btw, I am planning on exporting the model from blender into Mafia I. :)

I appreciate the comments, concerning release date, if we had a Zmod2/3 filter for Mafia II, I could give a definite release date, but I guess the release date is anywhere in next month (February), until then I will update my pictures and work.

Thanks for the reply, but what I mean is Zmodeler2 and Zmodeler 3, the third Zmodeler is not out yet that I know of, and there is word of a potential Mafia II filter anytime soon.

Check it out, the interior is in the Delizia!

newrendershot182012inte.png

Next up, I will setup the engine block, axels, trunk space, license plates, and including hinges, then done.

That adding engine and other things will be easy, or easier, will it? Can we expect Delizia this month? ;-)

I am thrilled everyone is loving the progress thus far. :)

@MetalCat, Well adding the engine is not that hard at all, and it is HIGHLY possible to see it released by end of this month, but of course, I can have it done within 2 weeks I think, just you never know what will go on with Mafia I and the Zmodeler import system, I have asked a friend of mine about it since he knows Zmod up and down and I look forward to his reply and see if we can hook the Delizia in Mafia I and make it entirely drivable.