eXistenZ34

Animation for human entity

Hello..

Please help me! I am so confused! Can anyone help me? How to do all these animations? I've downloaded Mafia Injector.. Now???

Thanks!!

eXistenZ34 is the master of this, please don't rush people on christmas eve, eXistenZ34 is a very handsome man when he will be here he will awnser you. By the way you should introduce yourself in the proper topic, so we know a little bit on who need help :evil:

Everything is on the front page, just read.

Various script are present, and a example has download for folder "userscript" (injector v6).

Thanks for the very fast respond!!

I'll introduce my self in the forums by the way when I got some time..

Let me explain you.. I've done everything that I have to do but when I press "F1" for example my character (Vito) doesn't do anything.. Can't move or do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you very much once again!!

Ok.. Thanks for the help.. I downloaded the v6 and now it's good... By the way.. Where can I find instructions on how to make mine animation? For example how can I make him smoke a lot.. In your script you can press the F1 three times and in the third he puts out his ciggarette how can I make this to do it in the sixth time for example??

Thanks once again mate!

I didn't understanded you how to use it can someone explain it to me? i downloaded the F1.lua and F2.lua idk what to do with them.

Thanks in advance.

Ok.. Thanks for the help.. I downloaded the v6 and now it's good... By the way.. Where can I find instructions on how to make mine animation? For example how can I make him smoke a lot.. In your script you can press the F1 three times and in the third he puts out his ciggarette how can I make this to do it in the sixth time for example??

Thanks once again mate!

Hi

I'll do it at the latest Saturday

I didn't understanded you how to use it can someone explain it to me? i downloaded the F1.lua and F2.lua idk what to do with them.

Thanks in advance.

You should download the injector v6

there is a folder "UserScript" and there must be inside F1 and F2

http://www.multiupload.com/GMFMRAXMFV

and Start game with "MafiaInjector.exe"

I have not worked on FR M2 this weekend, I make a little break.

Realized with injector

View the front page

and soon, a new way to write the animations script.

most need to calculate the delay between each animation.

? ??? ? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????.

ply=game.game:GetActivePlayer()

ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.LOCKED)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_NPC_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_diall", false)end,{l_1_0},3300,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_gest_j", false)end,{l_1_0},8000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},10000,1,false)

Ok B1010

but there are much more animation for phone.

and when you start an animation with "in" ("sc_phone_NPC_in")

you must finish with "out" ("sc_phone_NPC_out")

if not, Vito keeps the phone in his hand.

? ??? ? ??? ???? ??? ????? ? ??? ???????, ??? ? ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ?????? ??? ???.

??? ????????? ??? ??? ?? Sanek-GMNC ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?????:

??? ??? ??? ??

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_in", false)end,{l_1_0},3000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_loop", false)end,{l_1_0},5000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_out", false)end,{l_1_0},7000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_out", false)end,{l_1_0},10000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},11000,1,false)

(???????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_in", false)end,{l_1_0},2500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_loop", false)end,{l_1_0},5000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_loop", false)end,{l_1_0},6800,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_loop", false)end,{l_1_0},9000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_mount_out", false)end,{l_1_0},11000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_out", false)end,{l_1_0},13000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},15000,1,false)

?????? ??? ??? ? ??? ??????? ??? ????

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_police_gun_bribe_S", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},15000,1,false)

??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?????? ??? ????

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_police_shotgun_bribe_S", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

?????? ??? ???

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newstand_sale_M", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_in", false)end,{l_1_0},4900,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},12000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_b", false)end,{l_1_0},16000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_out", false)end,{l_1_0},18000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},22000,1,false)

(???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ? ??? ????????????)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newstand_sale_M", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_in", false)end,{l_1_0},4500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},10000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},12000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},14000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_b", false)end,{l_1_0},16000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},18000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_b", false)end,{l_1_0},20000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},22000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_newspaper_out", false)end,{l_1_0},24000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},28000,1,false)

???????? ??? ?

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_wheel_out", false)end,{l_1_0},13000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},15500,1,false)

????

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_homeless_6_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_homeless_6_a", false)end,{l_1_0},4500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("ssc_homeless_6_b", false)end,{l_1_0},6500,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_homeless_6_a", false)end,{l_1_0},7000,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_homeless_6_out", false)end,{l_1_0},7200,1,false)

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},19000,1,false)

eXistenZ34

??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?, ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ActivateStreamMapLine ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????????? ??? ? ??? M2ex.

??? ??? ?? ??? ?????

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_NPC_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_diall", false)end,{l_1_0},3300,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_gest_j", false)end,{l_1_0},10000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_gest_k", false)end,{l_1_0},12000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_gest_f", false)end,{l_1_0},16000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_gest_m", false)end,{l_1_0},18000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_phone_NPC_out", false)end,{l_1_0},21000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},25000,1,false)

??? ???? ??? ????? ??? ????

DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_in", false)end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_stat_a", false)end,{l_1_0},10000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_stat_b", false)end,{l_1_0},13000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_stat_c", false)end,{l_1_0},22000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_stat_d", false)end,{l_1_0},30000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_stat_e", false)end,{l_1_0},39000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:AnimPlay("sc_woman_smoke_out", false)end,{l_1_0},45000,1,false)
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end,{l_1_0},50000,1,false)

New way to write the animations script.

most need to calculate the delay between each animation.

And command to pass through objects.

See the front page

eXistenZ34

??? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? SetPhysState(enums.PhysicsState.DISABLED)

?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???

??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?

It's just for animation and not, for to walk around the city.

why, I do not work for 2K Games so i don't know.

Edit : upon reflection it's normal since you are going through everything, including the ground.

??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???

??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ? ??? ???

eXistenZ34

? ??? ? ??? ?????? ? ??? ???? Show Quest Dialog

?? ??? ? ??? ????? 100% ??? ??? ??? ? ??? FR MII ??? ??? 50/50

? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ????????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???

ingame - ingame_gui_rtr

gui-main - gui-main_dlc_rtr

game_director - fr_game_director

??? ??? ??? ?? ??,???? ??? ??? ??

:SetPhysState(enums.PhysicsState.DISABLED)-????????? ??? ??????????? ? ??? ???????

:SetPhysState(enums.PhysicsState.DYNAMIC)-??????????

:SetPhysState(enums.PhysicsState.KINEMATIC)-????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?

dandwell

??? ??? ??? ????????! ??? ???

game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPhysState(enums.PhysicsState.KINEMATIC)

i geting this error in the log of the injector

Error loading Lua code into buffer. Error 2

userscript/f12.lua:1: unexpected symbol near 'ÃÆï'

is the smoke mod, down of the sit in bench mod in the first pag

Which version of the injector' date=' you use.[/quote']

the one of this page mafiascene.net/downloads/viewdownload/4-.../88-mafia-2-injector