DakotaM990

US Army Real Uniforms by James QUESTION

I've recently installed Mafia 2 for the PC again and I was REALLY hoping to get US ARMY REAL UNIFORMS by James but I noticed the download links are broken. I haven't found the mod ANYWHERE else and was hoping someone might know where I can get it at. I hate seeing that hidious Mafia 2 version of Vito's Dress Uniform and just love James' version! Hope someone can help me!

Dakota

Hi Taylor! I appreciate you helping, I know those US Army Camos. What I'm speaking is this:

http://mafiascene.net/forum/13-mafia-ii-mods/174-us-army-real-uniforms

James and someone else created them and I can't seem to find the download. The download used to be on this website and mediafire but you can't download them anymore.

Hopefully someone can help!

aha , when i readed a: US Army Uniforms i was thinked you meaned the US Army snow etc... i think there is no more download for this mod you want , but ask crazypreacher hes Download Manager !

Thanks for the info Taylor! I discovered he has more uniforms and I'd really like to get all the ones he has available!

D

Hi guys, i'm back and YES i've all skins you want, but unfortunatelly i've some problem in converting them, who can help me??

Let me know

Giancarlo

Hi guys, i'm back and YES i've all skins you want, but unfortunatelly i've some problem in converting them, who can help me??

Let me know

Giancarlo