Cole Phelps

Mafia 2 Hilwood Sign

ASM designed MafiaIIcon and sent me a beta once, but it was never released and since then he has disappeared..

ASM designed MafiaIIcon and sent me a beta once, but it was never released and since then he has disappeared..

It's not good that he disappeared. Anyway, gtg now.

bindKey ("I","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.y = v.y + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("J","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.x = v.x - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("K","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.y = v.y - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("L","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.x = v.x + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("U","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.z = v.z + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("O","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.z = v.z - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("I","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.y = v.y + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("J","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.x = v.x - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("K","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.y = v.y - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("L","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.x = v.x + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("U","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.z = v.z + 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

bindKey ("O","v = game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos() v.z = v.z - 1 game.game:GetActivePlayer():SetPos(v)")

What to do with that code ?

According to the uploader:

"This is a glitch. Find a Youtube user named "ProGlitcherPL". He? uploaded the video showing how to get in?."

"This is a glitch. Find a Youtube user named "ProGlitcherPL". He? uploaded the video showing how to get in?."

That's bullshit. There's no such video.

User, not video. Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProGlitcherPL#p/u/0/DRC1K2Xcano

I found his channel a long time ago, but there's no video showing how to get there. There's a video that shows him being under the sign.

User, not video. Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProGlitcherPL#p/u/0/DRC1K2Xcano

I found his channel a long time ago, but there's no video showing how to get there. There's a video that shows him being under the sign.

Ah, alright. I just said what the uploader of the vid said ;)

Another weird video - any ideas from you how to climb up there ?

You can use Klusark's Injector.

Put this:

in F11.lua file (mafia ii/pc/userscript). Then start the game with MafiaInjector.exe. If some errors will appear, just press OK. Then, start FR, get out from safehouse, press F11 and press I J K L U O.