AlexAcco

eXistenZ34's Free Ride Joe's Adventures 2.1

I'm just curious if you're working on new FR JA (I assume 3.0). If you are tell us a bit about it. I'm very interested in this free ride.

Thanks!

Hi, I changed your title in v2.1.

It will be v2.1 and not v3.0 (Not to be confused with FR M2 v3.0 still in draft)

for FR JA there's not much to do.

New area

56d934164364056.jpg f56898164364078.jpg cf0a2d164364116.jpg

improved door openings

a1e847164364628.jpg 7d93c3164364669.jpg 47aba1164364707.jpg

cb05a8164365164.jpg f84690164365181.jpg 549703164365199.jpg

55fa27164365637.jpg 375d0b164365648.jpg 0d7f7f164365663.jpg

open gate without getting out of car

a4f5fc164365394.jpg 791668164365420.jpg c56a8e164365446.jpg

054749164366494.jpg 91abab164366504.jpg 540ffb164366524.jpg

Thanks.

Is it possible to add in this free ride vinci mansion or empire arms hotel (18th floor).

I have vinci mansion in free ride 3.0 but I can't having it in winter and sooo on.

eXistenZ34, will you delete bugs with gunshops` doors, with special paint, with sign of Tony?

I use your freeride Joe`s adventures v 1.9, there are no bugs.

eXistenZ34, vous va effacer des erreures avec les portes du gunshop, avec la peinture sp̮̩ciale, avec le signe de Tony? J'utilise votre freeride Joe`s adventures v 1.9, il n'y a pas

des erreures.

normal in v1.9 there is no Tony

and the problem of Gunshop is linked to the activation of Tony.

special paint Are in the car option

and for body shop just add this 2 line in "CONTENT" file in DLC JA

Or wait v2.1

I dont know, where i have to post this, so i decided, that it will be here. You know Harrys Army Navy, so when you go down where is harry selling his stuff, there are blue doors, when you open them you are in little room, and there are other blue door, but they cannot be opened but when you run to them, they are moving like when you run to your house door(i dont know how to describe it in english so sorry)have you look what is behind them? maybe hidden interior? pls let me know im curious

I dont know' date=' where i have to post this, so i decided, that it will be here. You know Harrys Army Navy, so when you go down where is harry selling his stuff, there are blue doors, when you open them you are in little room, and there are other blue door, but they cannot be opened but when you run to them, they are moving like when you run to your house door(i dont know how to describe it in english so sorry)have you look what is behind them? maybe hidden interior? pls let me know im curious[/quote']

another place removed by 2K

thanks for quick response, its pity,that 2K cancelled all this stuff :( but thank you for unlocking all conten what is unlockable, good work

EDIT: but i was thinking, probably this has to be "shooting room" but this we never will discover... :/

EDIT: probably this has to be "shooting room" but this we never will discover... :/

very fair, I think you're right.

Pretty awesome find in Henry's armoury, I thought there was something meant to be there, as we all would assume a shooting range, such a damn shame, and like all good things it was removed.

Yo existenz ive red somewhere that in your next free ride you can add enemies to locations and people to follow you.sounds pretty epic.cause i dont care about getting into those locations if theres nothing to do and if this is possible its going to be the best free ride ever.any news about it?

Nice videos' date=' zahar99. But could you tell me where can I download this background ?[/quote']

it's a video that is part of the demo of the game.

You don't have the demo.

because the file done 107 Mo, and I have a small internet connection (Upload 30Ko Max)

it takes me almost 1 hour to upload a file of this size.

hello existenz are you going to fix this thing ,when you kill a shop owner the shop keeps closed that is realy anoying, can you fix that if you kill the shopowner that he ll spawn back later??

that would be really good thx